The Dometic HS2420 safety ignition 2 burner hob & sink with glass lid is one of the most compact hob/sink combo units on the market, so no matter what size your campervan conversion is, chances are you’ll be able to fit this in somewhere. It’s not going to magically transform your campervan into a culinary paradise, but it’s more than enough to add a little dedicated kitchen space to your van.
The standout feature of the Dometic HS2420 is definitely the temperature control. For a pretty back-to-basics model, the temperature control is actually fantastic, so you shouldn’t have too many bubbling over incidents… and if you do, the pan grids are completely detachable so they’re easy to clean. The rectangular basin is small but does its job perfectly.
- Left hand sink configuration, with the 2 burners on the right
- 600 x 420mm size; nice and compact for even the smallest of campervan conversions
- CE marked, so you’ve got complete peace of mind that it’s great quality
- Gas consumption 204.00 g/h, which is pretty good
- 2 hob sizes: a 1.00 kW cooker plate, and a 1.80 kW cooker plate
Instruction manuals can be found at: http://manuals.dometic.com/