Easyliner is a pliable lining carpet with a 4-way stretch allowing you to mould it around all the tricky areas such as the wheel arch and windows of your camper with the most ease. It is the stretchiest and easiest to use lining we offer here at Kiravans and also our most popular!
Easyliner vs. Veltrim
Easyliner is the easiest campervan lining to work with and it's ideal for DIY conversions. Easyliner is stretchy enough to work around all the corner and curves and therefore saves a lot of messing about trying to get cut edges to match up perfectly. Some professionals prefer Veltrim as it is thicker and more 'dense' but it does not stretch. This means that you have to cut pieces to fill curved gaps and to work around the wheel arches. It's all just a bit more hassle for a marginally better finish - but you could end up making it look worse if not done well.
Colours may vary slightly from different batches. Therefore, it is a good idea to ensure you buy enough in one go. This way you can be sure to get one complete cut from the same batch and avoid any possible variation between rolls.
- Roll width: 2 metres
- Thickness: Approx 3-4mm
- Material: 100% polypropylene fibre
- Weight: 370gms./sq.m. + 5%
- Safety: Flame retardancy tested to FMVSS302
- 10 metres x Easyliner (choice of colours)
- 10 metres x Foam insulation
- 10 sheets of Soundproofing / Vibration damping
- 1 x Trim tool kit
Not Included:High temperature spray adhesive. You will need roughly 10-12 cans to line a short wheel base van. (We think 1 can per square metre of fabric gives the best result).
Für dieses Video stehen Untertitel in verschiedenen Sprachen zur Verfügung. Um die verfügbaren Sprachen anzuzeigen:
- Klicken Sie auf das Untertitel-Symbol am unteren Rand des Videos.
- Klicken Sie auf das Einstellungen-Symbol und dann auf die Untertitel.
- Wählen Sie Ihre Sprache aus.