The Mini Heki Plus roof light is one of Dometic’s genius innovations, helping you to add a little more brightness, airiness, and openness to your campervan conversion. After all, if you’re putting all the effort into converting it, it’s worth making sure it feels great to be in! A total energy saving masterpiece, the Mini Heki Plus features an epically insulated dome, with single acrylic glazing to keep you comfortable.
What makes this roof light better than any others on the market? The handle. Yes, really! The clever handle design means that you can have the roof light in 3 different positions; fully open, partially open, or on the ‘bad weather’ setting, which still provides natural light and a bit of fresh air even when it’s raining. There’s adjustable darkening screens too… for a roof light, it’s pretty amazing.
- Measures a decent 400mm x 400mm (cut out height and cut out width)
- Suits 23 - 60mm campervan roof thicknesses so it’s compatible with most makes and models
- Without forced ventilation
- Generous 50 degree maximum opening in the fully open position
- 3 fixed, lockable positions for all environments and weather conditions
- Weighs just 3.3kg, so it’s nice and lightweight for easy installation