The SMEV 555 is designed to be built into your furniture units, so there is no pretty metal housing. It has a stylish stainless steel finish with a glass hinge down door which must be open when in use. The oven has an interior light and piezo style ignition with safety system.
At 240mm high, 485mm wide and 450mm deep it does take up a fair amount of cupboard storage space in a small conversion so perhaps more suitable in larger vans, however if you want to cook with direct heat grill-style then it is probably a good option.
- Gas fuel : Either Butane or Propane is fine.
- Ignition : Piezzo clicker style
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Door: bottom hinged, glass
- Includes: grill tray and racking
- Note: It is NOT an oven with an adjustable thermostat
- Dimensions: (H)240mm, (W)485mm, (D)420mm
Instruction manuals can be found at: http://manuals.dometic.com/